Legoland Discovery Centre, Manchester
- Client: Merlin Entertainments Plc
- Location: Trafford Centre, Manchester
- Project Value: £32,500
- Size / Time Scale: 7m2 / 11 days
- Specification analysis with regard to the Changing Place consortium standards
- Identifying and working with key stakeholders
- Project Management
- Project completed to programme, on-budget and to client satisfaction
Many people with a range of disabilities cannot use standard accessible toilets, so Legoland Discovery Centre, located at the Trafford Centre, Manchester, tasked Westminster Project Services with designing and installing a new facility.
Working with a specialist contractor, WPS provided a solution that ensured the key elements such as dimensions, equipment, lighting, decorations, flooring, signage and M&E met the Changing Places consortium’s high standard.
This important installation now provides an invaluable facility that opens up a the Legoland Discovery Centre to those who otherwise would not be able to enjoy this wonderful attraction.